Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, November 09, 2006

woke up early for today..my friend called me to go back to school..the plan was to do some school stuffs and study little bit here and there but ended up i did absolutely nothing..i just slacked around while my friend did their quizzes..well i already did my quizzes..we ate for our lunch before we went out from school..

next we proceeded to my friend place..his place is damn far..his place is at NTU..met the rest at Boon Lay and we took bus to go to the place..his place is quite cosy..i actually like his crib..ate longong with chicken curry..i must say the chicken curry tasted nice..after filling up my stomach, i just slacked around his crib..some of my friends played blackjack while the others played PS2..as for me, i just lie down comfortably on the couch while listening to music..i almost fall asleep..abt 5 plus, i went back home..

there are 3 projects that i need to do..the worst part is that the dateline is this week..i'm not sure whether i can make it on time..if not, then that's too bad..still got modules to study..now i'm rushing to finish up my projects..

it's been a long time since i last went to the gym..i can't exactly remember when is that..now it's time for me again to hit back at the gym..the problem now is WHEN..almost everyday i was busy..weekdays are for my school and weekends are for me to rest..i need to find the appropriate time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home