Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, December 28, 2006

for the past few days few weeks it's been raining non-stop.. sometimes it can stretch for one whole day..in fact, i like this sort of weather..it's very cooling and not hot..i feel so tempted to sleep for one whole day without anyone disturbing me..imagine how nice is that..BUT too much raining is also not good..now in S'pore, some places are flooded..it's very troublesome when there's one..vehicles can't move and people can't walk..luckily for my place, there's no flood..thank GOD for that..the worst flood occurred in our neighbouring countries, Malaysia and Indonesia..my aunt's place who live in JB is flooded badly..i pray that flood will soon be cleared..

earlier today, i went out with my 2 friends..instead of studying, we played LAN at bugis..it's been quite sometime since i last played..the place is having promotion so the price is lower than the usual ones..played about 3h plus..after that, we went our separate ways..before i met them, i went to apply for my PDL..luckily i got bring extra cash in my pocket..if not, i can't get my PDL..there's one thing, the othing thing is that i need to use POSB card to pay..since i didn't bring mine, i asked her whether i can pay in cash..luckily she accepted..

today practical lesson is fun..got to drive outside..my driving has somehow improved..i guese i need a little bit more practise to make it perfect..the instructor today is very friendly unlike my previous instructor..he explained to me nicely if there were any mistakes..he likes to laugh a lot too..my previous instructor didn't smile at all..he has a stern looking face..

nowadays since i take lesson at night, i reach home late too..i hop in the last few trains..there are a few people only..it's a perfect place and time to take a nap..everytime i plucked my ears listening to my mp3 and just closed my eyes..but today, i really slept..luckily i woke up before reaching my station..i guese i'm too tired today..for one whole day i were outside..now i need to get back to my sleep..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home