Syafiq's Creation

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Without warning, February has come to an end. It has been exactly a year since I started blogging. I feel that time is getting faster and faster. Soon I'll be 3rd year in poly, NS, hopefully University, work, find a good girlfriend and marry and lastly, lead a good and pleasant life. My plan is wonderful, isn't it? This is roughly my plan for the future and hopefully it goes something like this.

For the very 1st time, today I went out from my office. I followed my supervisor to TP to assemble a project which my company has prepared for TP. I can tell you the facilities there are awesome. There are many hi-tech gadgets. I'm wondering whether my poly has all those stuffs. Lately, I felt so sleepy in my office. Lack of sleeping i guese

That's it for now. I need some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home