Syafiq's Creation

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

4 days of no working and I feel so fresh. Finally I could catch up with my sleep. Tomorrow I need to go back to work. This is the part which I hate; need to wake up early in the morning and finish work late. By the time I reach home, it's already 8. Then I have little time to spare for watching TV and playing computer. At least this week is not so bad, need to work only for 3 days and then it's weekend again.

Yesterday my family had a picnic with the rest of my relatives. We went to Changi Beach. When I reached there, the place was damn packed. There were so many tents that were being set-up. Luckily we found a shady place. My father told me that the place had become some sort of "Kampong Melayu" which mean Malay Village because there were so many Malays around. In some ways I had to agree with him.

I didn't have the chance to swim or even feel the seawater. The sea was overcrowded with people. I just sat down and enjoying myslef by looking at "people". It's been sometime I've been to the beach. We were there not long because around afternoon it's started to drizzle. We quickly packed out stuffs and ran to our car. Luckily we got in on time as it started to rain cats and dogs.

That's it during my weekends. Till then, have fun this week people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home