Syafiq's Creation

Monday, April 02, 2007

Now it's the month of April. March moved pretty quick. Left exactly 8 more days before ITP ended. I can't wait for that moment. It's not that I hate my ITP, it's just that my work is so boring. If it ain't boring, maybe there's a higher chance of me liking it and I wouldn't want ITP to end.

Just now it's my turn to choose the gem class. I really don't know what to choose. But I have 2 things in mind. One of them is that the gem class must be on Wednesday and the other one is the location of the class must be somewhere my territory. I don't want to walk long distance since this is my last gem class. I want to complete my gems as soon as possible.

Guese what? I got the gem class that is suitable for me. I don't really bother wat gem I take as long as the name of the class seems interesting. Weird eh me?? Hehe. Well, that's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home