Syafiq's Creation

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What's up people although I know deep down that not many people visit my blog. Heck, who cares anyway. You don't care, I too don't care. Blog suppose to be private, ain't it?? I'm still wondering...

4 weeks left for attachments and still counting down. I can't really wait for the 4 weeks to end and I'm out of the company. One of the main reasons why I can't wait is that I want to meet her everyday(if possible). I can't meet her as long as I'm working. At least if I'm in school, I can skip some class just to meet her. I know I know, it's not right to do that actually. Maybe I won't do it everyday but sometimes only. Does that looks okay??

Dear, don't feel sad or cry k and cause if you do, I will feel the same way too.
Just bear with it althought I know it's tough for you to face it.
Be strong girl and I know you can face it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home