Syafiq's Creation

Monday, March 05, 2007

I were quite surprised and happy at the same time when my mum told me that she'll become babysitter. Initially, she didn't think about becoming one but when she came across this article in a Malay newspapers, she was interested. Coincidentally, the family lives around my neighbourhood too. So yeah, just now the mother came to visit my place. The baby is only 9 months old and it's a girl. She's so damn cute, sometimes feel like pinching her chubby cheeks. So it's finalize, my mum will start to babysit tomorrow. And I can't take care of her since I'm working. The baby comes when I off to work and she is gone when I get home.

Speaking about work, from tomorrow onwards, my supervisor is not there anymore as he needs to go overseas. By the time he comes back, I'll no longer be there. So he assigns another person to supervise me just in case I need any help. Plus, he'll be the one who checks my logbook every single week.

To that someone(althought u might not reading this), good luck for your posting result tomorrow. Hope you get in what you really wish for.

Last saturday, I just get a new pair of sneakers. I hope this pair will last long till the shoes drop dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home