Syafiq's Creation

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

So yeah, today I received my results and it really really shocked me. I don't mean the results but my overall GPA. Well, my results are more or less expected but not my GPA, it drops drastically. What does this mean? This means that I need to work harder for my last year in order to get into university. That's my dream but if I couldn't get in, it's fine with me. Hey, life has to go on even though you don't get what you want. It doesnt mean that if you can't get what u want, life has to stop. Be happy what you have and appreciate it.

I feel my working life is getting boring and boring as days passed since my supervisor went overseas. I just sit at my desk and design from morning to evening. If my supervisor is still around, I get to help him to assemble some items. At least I'm not sitting down on my desk facing computer for the whole day. Luckily my computer has internet connection. I could log in to msn to chat with my friends to kill my boredom. That's it for my working life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home