Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, March 15, 2007

It's been days since I last update this blog. I'm too busy this week. Not only with work but I visit my grandma at hospital every single day after work. In the end, I reached home quite late so I'm too tired to update. Today is an exception. I make an effort to update before here gets dusty.

So yeah, my grandma had her operation last monday. Thank God, everything went smoothly and she's on the road to recovery. But yet, she still can't stand or even carry her leg without anyone's aid. Hopefully she recovers as soon as possible. Actually today she can go back but we don't have a wheelchair. Maybe she's going home either tomorrow or Saturday. If she's going back on Saturday, I'll overnight in the hospital tomorrow night.

Syah Keinichi + Natszy Ayzukkie = Perfect Couple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home