Syafiq's Creation

Friday, March 09, 2007

Today I slept at 6am, mind you. Woke up around 11 plus. That means I have about 5 hours of sleeping time. I have my reason why I slept at 6am. Here it goes.

Around 12 plus (early morning of today), my home telephone rang. I was wondering who want to call very early in the morning. I suspected there was something amiss. That time I were just going to bed and only my dad was still awake. My dad picked up the phone and it was from my grandma's neighbour. We were told that she fell down from bed and couldn't walk. Hearing that, my mum, dad and me quickly rushed there. Upon reaching there, she said that her hip was very painful. My dad carried her to the car, planning to take her to hospital but the neighbours told us it's better if we called the ambulance so later in hospital, she could go straight and see the doctor. So we called.

I got a ride in the ambulance while my parents closely followed behind. My grandma was sent to SGH. When reached there, we called all the relatives to tell about the incident. Slowly, one by one, my relatives came. A few hours later, we were told that she had fractured her hip bone. It hurts a lot if you have a fracture bone, even worse if you are a old person. While waiting, my stomache produced sounds so I decided to have a instant noodle. After she had warded, my parents decided to go home while the rest overnight there. Reached home around 6 and went straight to my bed, of course after I changed my clothes.

To that special you-know-who-you-are, I want to tell you this. If I do not call or sms you everyday, it does not mean that I forget about you. You are always in my mind and I've put you in a special place in my heart. I think of you every microseconds (take note, it's not seconds) and I miss you deeply.

Till here, take care people. I'm going to hospital now with my little brother after this. My parents went to visit my relatives at kampong and coincidentally, my relatives were sick. They went in the morning and will come back in the evening. After that, they will meet me hospital.

Instant noodle which I had

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home