Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's the last day of the month. I can't exactly remember when was the the last time I blogged. Is it 1 week ago?? wait, or is it 2 weeks ago?? See, I can't really remember when. My life is so busy till I don't have the time to blog. What am I busy with? Busy with work is one reason but the REAL reason is that I busy slacking around. Yeah, that's the truth. For you info, this whole week I did ABSOLUTELY nothing in the office. Most of the time, I busy chatting on the internet.

Get back to my life. Earlier in the day, I went out with one of my friend. We decided to go Jrg. Entertainment Centre as there were Anugerah auditions. He wanted to see his friend and I wanted to see her. We reached there early but instead of watching the audition, I decided to eat as I haven't eat my breakfast yet. After that, we played LAN. Long time never play LAN. Ard 2 plus, then we started to see the audition. I waited for her performance but she didn't show up. We stood under the hot sun for about 1h plus to see the others perform.

Some good singers got kick out while some of the bad singers got in. WTH right. I'm not sure how the judges judge. Without warning, it started to rain heavily. We planned to go home after that. Somehow I kinda pitied the contestants who lined up and waited patiently for their turn. Some more the queue was not short, it was damn long. Then the rain came. They need to run for shelter. Isn't it a waste of time?? What to do. They have a great determination to complete the audition round. I think tomorrow there's surely another round of audition who missed it today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home