Syafiq's Creation

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Today is one of my worst day because I'd diarohea. Do I get the spelling correct?? Correct me if I'm wrong. I could easily say that today is one of my worst diarohea I'd ever had. I'm not sure which food I ate which made me this way. I only knew that I ate so much food the day before. I was wondering is it possible if a person who eats too much can get diarohea. I don't think that's the case. I realized that my tummy has increased little bit since the school resumed two weeks ago. This is a very bad sign. I've yet to exercise and hit the gym regularly like I used to do.

Have u guys read the newpaper today? I got shocked when I read about this article which a person recorded a video of people fighting and post it on the Net. Isn't is ridiculous. I don't know what is their main motive. It doesn't make any sense to me at all, well at least to me. Are they doing for the sake of "fun" or they just want to show people that they are superior so others will fear them?? I myself don't have the perfect answer. Those people are nuts and crazy. I guese they need some counselling sessions. Speaking about fights, I long time never involve in a "fight". It's like 3 years ago. I'm not hoping or what but I'm just saying it out and I don't want to involve in any kinds of "fight".

Another article which surprised me is the booking of tables using books or jackets or laptops. You don't be surprised if this happens at NUS and NTU. I know that they're facing exam periods but aren't they go too far by reserving the tables for the next day. Give other people a chance. If they can't get a place there, go to another place. There are many other places that they could study.

It's pretty long post for this today's post. It's been quite some time since I blog this long. Not always I could blog this long. It's getting late and I need to stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home