Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Met her after such a longgggg time. Met her in front of her school gate to pick her up. She wanted me to send her home. I don't mind just meeting her to send her home. The main thing is that I got to see her sweet face. Sent her to her storey and made sure she entered the house safe and sound. After that, I proceeded to school back as I need to meet my friends.

At first, we decided to eat outside but since my friend had his practical lesson, we had no time. We just ate KFC in school. Just today, I ate too many junk food. I had my lunch at Mc'D and dinner at KFC. This is bad news for me. Whatever it is, I try not to eat junk food for the next few days or so. JUNK FOOD IS NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH!!!

I accompanied one of my friend waiting for his bus. He decided to take an empty bus. He would skip bus and waited for another bus. Instead, for the next few buses, it became more packed. At last, he gave up. He just boarded the next bus. Hehehe. Weird little fellow. Then I realized we waited for his bus for about an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home