Syafiq's Creation

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

SHIT!!! I think I've choose the wrong gems class. It has presentation in it. How I hate presentation. For your info, I suck at presentation. I tend to mumble when I do any presentation. Just in case for those who don't know me that well, I'm quite a shy guy actually. This is the fact that a few people know. But I'm only shy to those people that I don't really know.

After school, my friends and I went sheesha-ing session. There were 5 of us including me. We had a lot of fun. We talked everything under the sun and also cracked jokes along the way. I talked rubbish and no sense when I'm high. Hehe. The food there was in a small amount and I was not full. I hadn't eat the whole day. Then we decided to eat at SSDC since one of my friend has practical lesson today. When we reached there, to our dissapointment, the stall was closed already and we just drank only.

Anyway my friend wanted me to join him taking bike license. I asked for my parents permission and they said can. So he and me applied together just now at SSDC. I can't wait for the practical lessons.

Vroom Vroom!!! Here I come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home