Syafiq's Creation

Monday, April 16, 2007

Yeah, first day of school today. 3rd year. 1st semester. Got to see freshies. Last year and the most seniour in poly. Early in the morning, I'd no mood to go to class. Today, my class starts at 3 ands at 5. Only 2h of class. It's only the 1st day of school yet the lecturer began to teach the class. My mind wandered off to somewhere else when the lecturer taught the class.

After the class, I waited for my friends to end his class. Waited for him abt 1h plus. Luckily I'd bought newpaper and brought PSP along. At least that could kill my boredom while waiting for him. After he came out, took bus together to proceed our own back home.

I want to say that I really really appreciate the gifts and souveniers u gave me just now. I love those stuffs. Thank you one more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home