Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, May 03, 2007

So yeah, yesterday I caught the movie "Spiderman 3" with my friends. Initially we decided to catch the movie at Vivo City but the timing didn't suit us so finally we settled at Tiong Bahru Plaza. The movie started at 8pm and guese what....we got the front 2 row seats. I sat the most front seat and to make the matter most, it was at the far corner. I had to look up and strain my neck for the whole movie. The feeling was bad but luckily I didn't have any pain in my neck after the show.

Overall the show was not that bad. The fighting scenes were simply awesome. I loved the graphics. I gave the movie rating 3.5/5.

I plan to watch 2 more movies. They are "Wild Hogs" and "Jangan Pandang Belakang". I hope I could watch these 2 movies soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home