Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, May 10, 2007

2 weeks never update my blog. It's getting dusty all over. I'm too busy with my life. Nowadays, almost everyday I reached home late. Actually I could reach home earlier but since my friends wanted me to chill with them, I followed them. This is our daily routine for the past 2 weeks. Can't help it. If I come home early, it's boring too.

And last Wed, I caught a malay movie called "Jangan Pandang Belakang" which mean Don't Look Back. Many people said it's one of the scariest movies that malay movie industries had made. When I first saw the trailer, it didn't look scary at all. But when I watched in the cinema, my perception about the movie was wrong. It was indeed scary with all the sound sytems. The sound could make me jump with fright. I hope there will be movies like this in the near future.

Last week I took my 1st bike practical lesson. I'm glad to say that it went smoothly. The feeling of riding a bike is very thrilling. I love the thrill of it. Pray hard that I could get my bike lesson as fast as possible.

Recently I realized that my blogger is different from the normal one. I'm not sure why..is it the blogger itself or my laptop that having the problems. I don't mind as long as I could blog. I'm not sure when is my next entry going to be but just stay tune to my next post.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home