Syafiq's Creation

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Today afternoon something interesting happened around my neighbourhood. This incident is something that rarely happened in the neighbourhood, usually it happend in TV. Make a guese what incident?? Can't make a guese right....

Let me tell you. I were just lying down on my bed. Not long after, I hear a loud "THUMP" outside the window. Outside my window is not road so I thought nothing of car accident. But the impact was so great that it sounded like one. So I quickly looked out the window and saw some smokes. To my surprise, I saw a car, a taxi to be exact. Yeah, a TAXI below the void deck. I were puzzled how the hell a taxi ended up down there.

I went down to check what had really happened. The impact were so that great till the car's bonet was badly damaged and the pillar was chipped off. Imagine if the whole pillar came off, maybe the whole block came tumbling down. One of my neighbour told me that she could feel her home shaked little bit when the accident happened. Luckily the accident didn't happen below my house. So that's what really happened. I'll end my post with some photos of the accident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home