Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, August 04, 2007

It's been quite a while since I last updated my blog. This past week has been a hectic week for me. 3 tests and 2 assignments need to be completed by last week. One more assignment left and the deadline is next tuesday. I need to do some presentation on it. I want this assignment to get over and done with. I left only a report to do. Then it's time for exam. Next 2 weeks I start my 1st paper. I need to study already.

Yesterday my friend just got his license after his 1st try. Now I'm wondering when it's my turn. I hope I could get it too after my 1st try. Pray for me people. I really appreciate it if you do. Haha. Anyway congrats to my friend who pass yesterday.

I'm not sure when my next update is going to be. Maybe soon, maybe not.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home