Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, August 16, 2007

2 papers are down and only 1 more left to go. Can't wait for the exams to finish but must wait till the last day of exam period, and that day is next Friday for my goodness sake. Yes, my last paper is on next Friday. I've like more than one week to prepare for that paper. The last paper is more to memorising so I just have to read through my notes. How I wish the paper could be earlier. The earlier the paper, the faster I finish my exam.

My 1st paper was alright. I managed to do most of the questions. 2nd paper was a killer. The moment I saw the questions, I were doomed. I didn't know how to do most of the questions. I were clueless. I just sat down there flipping the papers every now and then. Thinking hard how to solve the questions but the answers seemed never got into my head. I just scribbled down what I knew. I hope I could get some marks here and there. I've this feeling that I'm goin to flunk this paper but hopefully, I can pass this module by overall marks.

I'm down with heavy flu and had a headache early in the morning. When doing my paper today, I kept sneezing. And trust me, the feeling was not so good. It's very uncomfortable sitting for a paper when you kept sneezing. I had this sickness maybe due to the lack of sleeping. For the past 2 days, I slept about 3am. Read through my notes and all. Finally from today onwards, I could go to bed early. I do really need the time to catch up with my sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home