Syafiq's Creation

Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's more than 1 week since I last updated my blog. I were too busy "studying". Initially planned was to blog on friday but I didn't have the chance to do so. Last friday was my last paper. The last paper was not that hard but I need to write a lot of things. I thought after 30-40min or so, I could get out from the class but I was wrong. I need that full 1h to do the paper.

After the paper, my friend invited to join him with his friends for dinner. They planned to stay and hang around till late night but I had to decline. My family wanted me to come back early as we were going to my aunt house at Johor. Stayed there for 3 days. That explains why only today I have the chance to do so.

So now it's the beginning of my school vacation. It's about 1mth if I remember correctly. I haven't decided what to do during the holidays. Most probably I find job or something just to fill up my time so I won't get bored easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home