Syafiq's Creation

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Holidays are perfectly fine. Next week starts to find a part time job. I'm not sure where but I just grab whatever it's available in the market.

Last Monday reached home late again. Reached home almost 3am. Just last Friday after my paper, I overnight with my coursemates. It was fun. But Monday was different. I hanged out with my friend and his 2 other friends. We get along quite fine. As usual, I had fun.

O yah, I won't be in S'pore for a few days till Saturday or Sunday. I'm going for a holiday. The place is not far, just to the north of S'pore. Haha.

So till then, like to wish my all Chinese friends a Happy Lunar New Year. Enjoy the festive season peeps.

8 Comments:

  • SYAFIQQQ! UPDATEEE! HAHA! ;D

    By Blogger nn, At 11:58 PM  

  • haha..orite..soon i'll update it..no worry

    By Blogger Syafiq, At 5:41 AM  

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:30 PM  

  • feeeeeeeqqqq! update update update!! its march already. i always visit your blog though. but no updates. sighs#.

    By Blogger nn, At 8:05 PM  

  • UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

    By Blogger nn, At 1:44 PM  

  • sori2..com down so i need to postpone updating my blog..sorry again if i cause u any trouble coming..but i appreciate cause u willing to spend ur time coming down here..thanks.. (((:

    By Blogger Syafiq, At 5:55 AM  

  • syafiqqqqqqqqqqqqq! update sihhh! faster comp go repairrrr!

    oh, relink me. http://telllies.blogspot.com

    IM SORRY! I MEAN IT. LOL.

    By Blogger nn, At 12:57 PM  

  • OMG FIQ!

    UPDARTE SIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!


    XOXO,
    NN @ TELLLIES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home