Syafiq's Creation

Monday, January 07, 2008

1st post of the year 2008. How does 2008 treat me lately? Well, nothing change. Just like in the past, need to go to school and so on. 1st week of school is such a bore. Nothing much in school left except for some projects. All the topics have been covered and the best part is that I don't even know that the lectures have finished the whole notes. This explains more or less how am I in class.

2 weeks left and 2 major projects that need to be taken care of. Actually now I'm a bit rushing to meet the deadline. This is what you called 'last minute work'. In fact, now I'm doing my assignments. Taking time just for blogging a short period of time. This won't take long, just a few minutes. This 2 weeks I'm a bit busy than the previous weeks. Need to do my assignments and stuffs like that.

Oh yah, before I forget, my school is having open house and I need to standby on this particular shift. And I HATE my shift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home