Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Pay was in but I didn't know untill my friend told me so. It was in from last friday but since I didn't check my account for some time, I didn't know. Now, I'm wondering what I want to spend on. Maybe I spend a little and the rest I will keep it for my future sake.

Deepavali I've no rest. I've to work. Last minute call up. I thought of having a nice rest after a week of schooling but it didn't go as I planned. So yeah, sometimes in life, it doesn't go as you have planned. That's the reason why you always need Plan B or C if Plan A ever fails. This is just my random thoughts. Nothing more or less.

4 Comments:

  • You are working? Oh, working as what?

    By Blogger nn, At 6:50 PM  

  • yeap..i'm working..as some sort like parking attendant..take care of the parking compound..tats all

    By Blogger Syafiq, At 6:37 AM  

  • oh, no wonder you seems familiar on the carpark! :] really. anyway, hope you're doing good ya! cheers!! :]

    By Blogger nn, At 8:35 PM  

  • haha..i'm familiar to all road users anyway..thanks ya..u too

    By Blogger Syafiq, At 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home