Syafiq's Creation

Monday, September 17, 2007

A few days back after getting back my results, I sat down and started wondering where will I be after I end my NS. Is it in University(either local or overseas) or in working place? I'm not too sure about this matter but one thing for sure, my chances of getting into local Uni. is very small because of my results. I've only 1 semester left to push my results up. Somehow I feel regret of not studying hard enough for my exams but there's no point regretting now. Whatever things that happened in the past is past and I cannot bring it back. I just have to look forward and see the bright side of life.

Time table for this coming semester is quite pack. Start class in the morning and end in the evening. It's alright. This is my final semester so I just have to endure it.

Regarding FYP, I haven't touch them for a few weeks, even before the holidays. How terrible is that. Now I have a problem. I don't know what my next step is. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home