Syafiq's Creation

Friday, September 07, 2007

FRESH LOOK!!! Yeap, I change the skin. Why? I have no definite reason but basically, I just want a fresh look, that's it.

Damn, I have very inconsiderate neighbours. Not once, not twice, not thrice but countless times. Imagine this scenario, the water from neighbour's clothes drips onto my clothes. How could they? Don't they have a dryer to dry their clothes. My mum got very upset and angry. She shouted vulgarities towards them. I'm not sure whether they could hear but I assume they don't because they don't remove their clothes. My mum has to remove the clothes and put at the other corner. Why do I have neighbours like them.

Results are out next week if I'm not wrong. Hopefully I did better this time around.

2 Comments:

  • Your new skin looked plain ...

    By Blogger bel_yafen, At 11:26 PM  

  • yeah..i know that..this one i just pick from the site itself..no time to edit new skin..next time i guese..haha

    By Blogger Syafiq, At 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home