Syafiq's Creation

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

2nd day of school. Nothing much happened. All the classes are basically introduction of the modules. I've yet to receive all my lecture notes and books for all the modules. My own class is pretty small. There are less than 10 people. Actually I do like small class but sometimes you can get bored easily.

Let’s recap what I did for the past few days. Just now I had about 3h break. My friend and I decided to catch the earliest movie so that we can go to the next class on time. I wanted to watch ‘Underdog’. Coincidentally, the earliest movie was that show. Inside the cinema, it’s only two of us. We could sit anywhere we like. Overall, the movie was alright and had some funny scenes.

Yesterday, I break fast with my friends. There were 5 of us altogether. Luckily we could get seats on time. After that, we had some sheesha session. It’s been a long time since I had sheesha. We had fun throughout the whole night.

Last Sunday, I worked for 14h. Yes, it’s 14h. It’s long, isn’t it? The pay is quite good. One thing bothers me is the long working hours. If the hours are short, I don’t mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home