Syafiq's Creation

Friday, September 21, 2007

This coming monday starts school. Nothing is prepared yet. Most of my school stuffs I misplace them. Need to start searching for the stuffs before school reopens. Some parts of me are happy that school starts this monday but some parts of me are unhappy. So overall, it's 50-50.

Yesterday went to school to change one of my module. Many of my friends say the module I chose previously is pretty tough. Even the China students say so. I expect what they say is true because their level of intelligence is way too high for me. So if they say it's tough, I've to agree. I change to a module which is slightly less tougher. Hopefully, what my friends say about this module is true.

Went for job briefing in the morning today. Finally got a job although school is reopening soon. For the time being, works only during the weekend. I shan't tell here what job I'm currently doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home