Syafiq's Creation

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Next week is the last week of fasting month. I don't realize it at first till I check the calendar. Next week is Hari Raya already. Can't really wait for it. I almost forget that I've yet to step my legs at bazaar Geylang. I want to go but I'm not sure when. Maybe next week or something.

MINDEF letter has arrived and I need to book my medical check-up. I did all the requirements already but have yet to submit to them. I've still not decided the date and the time for it. So troublesome need to go for check-up and all. I read up about the check-up and to my surprise, it takes about a total of 4h to complete. Only-god-knows-what-they-check-inside. I know that urine and blood tests will be carried out. About the rest, I'm not too sure. Must wait for the day to come.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home