Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, October 20, 2007

After days without blogging, now I'm back on it. I've been busy lately. Eh wait, I think the word "lazy" suits better rather than "busy". Hahaha.

Today is exactly one week of Hari Raya. I'm still in the mood to go rounding. Well, almost all my relatives house I've been to except for a few ones. About my friends, I'm going out with them next week. I still haven't count my collections yet. I have this habit not to count on the spot. Usually I count after Hari Raya has over.

Enough about Hari Raya and all. About school, I have to rush on my FYP. Besides that, all is perfectly fine except that I've few assignments to do.

That's all for this post. Soon, I'm going out with my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home