Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, October 27, 2007

This post is going to be a bit longer than usual. YES YES!!! Finally I earned what I deserved. This should be over a few months back but that time, I have some difficulties to earn it. Luckily for me, he was so kind. He gave me a bit of chance here and there. If not, I'd nothing to say. Ok, enough talking about this thingy.

I have lots and lots of fun yesterday. Yes, I really enjoyed my day throughout the whole day. I'm away from home about 26 hours. Went for raya outing. There were total of 7 people. Initially there were 8 but one couldn't make it at last minute. We had 2 cars so it's easy to move anywhere around singapore. We went to 5 houses. Almost every house there's food everywhere. I ate a lot too. Every house I went into, I ate. Food is like a temptation for me. Haha.

So the outing ended around 11pm. That's consider quite late already. We send the rest home and 4 of us include me decided to overnight. We had no ideas where we were heading to. Finally one of us decided to go to changi village. Chilling along the beach there.

After some time, we decided to pay a visit the bapok there. It's quite some time since I last saw them. We tried to disturb them. We went around and around the carpark. Horn and play with the car's light at them. Inside the car, we were laughing our ass of but they seemed irritated by us. From their expression, i could tell so. They changed from one spot to other spot when they saw us coming towards them. I guese they knew that we were going to disturb them again.

After the whole fun we had, we decided to go home because that was a rental car. I reached home around 11. I'm so dead tired that time. As soon I reached home, I slept soundly.

2 Comments:

  • Well well. Temptation wrong spelling. And, I think you should not and never disturb the Bapoks anymore. Really. They didn't disturb you. So why should you disturb them? If your friends suggest that, then I think you should have the moral courage to say no. Those Bapoks should be given that rightful amount of respect which you fail to give. By leaving them alone, you are already respecting them. This is not a Lecture. This is a Gentle Reminder from Miss Siti Suhanah.

    By Blogger 강한나, At 6:06 AM  

  • Ouh thanks for pointing out that mistake. Anyway it's alright to disturb them once in a blue moon. It's not that I respect them. I DO respect them. I just horn and shine the lights on them. It's not that I walk towards them and threw vulgarities or insult their modesty. If my friends asked me to do those sort of things, then I will have the courage to stand up and say NO.By the way, thanks again for that "Gentle Reminder".

    By Blogger Syafiq, At 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home