Syafiq's Creation

Friday, November 02, 2007

What do you get if you start to exercise after a long long break? It's ACHE. You will get ache almost every part of the body. That's what exactly happened to me. Yesterday I went jogging and today to gym. Let me calculate how long I've not been doing those. For jogging, it's been 3 long years. After my secondary school days NAFA, I don't run long distances anymore. When I time myself yesterday, the results were not that bad but I could do much much better than that. I guese it can be improved after 2-3 weeks of training. And as for gym, it's been months. I'm not sure why I stop but I guese my laziness strikes me back then. And I'm doing these because I have my NAFA next month. The school says it's compulsory. If it's not, I can't be bothered. And if I find out it's not compulsory, I plan to cancel it. Whatever it is, from now on, I push myself to exercise regularly, regardless it rains or shines.

60% of my E-learning assignments have completed. Left a bit more of important stuffs to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home