Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Like finally, tests are over. For the time being, I could relax my mind. Well, the 1st test was tough. I tried the past sample test papers. I studied the calculations part but not the diagrams. But hell, I were wrong. There were many drawings and I simply couldn't do them. I knew that I would not get good marks for that paper. But the 2nd test was not tough as I 1st thought. It was one of the easiest paper I've ever done in my poly life. Hope can get high marks for this paper.

Now comes the not so "interesting" part. I've to let this matter out of my chest. It troubles me today and yesterday. Hate when shits happen. Hate when people using my name when I did absolutely nothing. What have I done to deserve this. One thing for sure, nobody, I repeat NOBODY has the right to mention my name when I did nothing wrong. You're dead wrong when you did that. And yes, I'm going to clear my name once and for all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home