Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, December 08, 2007

One week left before term breaks. So next week is the last week. YES, can't wait for the term breaks. I really do need a break from school. Free my mind from school stuffs for a few days before I start to hit the books again. I really need to revise during the breaks to prepare for the upcoming semester exams. There's not much time left after school reopens so need to start early. Whether I study or not during the breaks, that's totally different story already.

Aiyo, what the hell happened to my msn man. It keeps rejecting me. I guese it doesn't want me to be online and chat with people. It keeps signing out by itself. So sorry if half way I chat with you guys, then out of sudden I offline. Don't blame me, blame msn. Haha! Get well soon MSN. That's what I've to say right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home