Syafiq's Creation

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Like finally, my laptop has recovered. That explains why I didn't blog or MSN-ing for quite some time. Thanks to my buddy. If not because of him, I need to send my laptop for servicing which of course waste of money. It's not technically spoilt but it just that one of the insides is corrupted. Since I suck at it, my friend offered himself to help me.

Time to update myself. Work has been good lately. Work is not like work though but I'm loving it. Glad that I've this job. Sad thing is that tomorrow is my last day. How I wish it could extend a bit longer. As I already said, I'm loving this present job of mine.

Now school holidays are still going. Term starts this wednesday. 3 weeks of school then it's semestral exams. Time flies fast in poly life. Projects are still on the way. School is ending soon but the project is far from over. Need to work just a bit more harder then everything will just turn out fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home